Voting

Friday, March 11, 2011

MIA

I have been a horrible blogger.  I've been missing in action.  It's been a long couple of weeks, filled with filling out paperwork, looking up detailed minutia, stamping out ignorance, keeping my house clean, (ha!) and teaching kids to turn left and run fast.

However, there are a few updates.  Our big packet is now on the desk of Buckner Children's Home.  Such a relief getting that sucker in the mail.  If the GOP had used the same application, I doubt we would have ever heard of Sarah Palin.  They know everything about our lives, relationship and family.

We also had to get physicals.   Did you know I have 20/20 vision?  (pausing for laughter for those of you that know me). We both passed and now we wait.  And pray some more.  We wait for everything to get approved so that we may move on, and we wait for our turn to go into Seminar.  After the seminar, we will do our home study and we will be in the book.  I can't wait, I am so excited to get this show on the road.  We are also praying, that we picked the right agency and we are praying for our future birthfamily, that they are comforted and guided according to His plan.

Our next adventures are fixing up our house and getting a nursery ready.  Tomorrow I'm attempting dry wall, so I will post pics of that.  Should be interesting.  I also had a fun trip to Canton and bought little furniture.  So much fun.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying spring break.  Have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you two, Amanda!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you that big packet is just crazy to get through! Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete